Our legal assistance in property law addresses real estates and movable personal property.
Within this area of practice we:
- analyse legal status of real estates (due diligence),
- draft and negotiate purchase and sale agreements concerning real estates, release of properties for use, also rent and lease agreements,
- advise on establishing and cancelling encumbrances on real estates,
- handle court proceedings with regard to real estates, including usucaption and dissolution of co-ownership,
- give counsel on property rights, inter alia mortgages, easements, usufruct, cooperative member's right to premises,
- help obtain administrative permissions, including permission for purchase of real estates by foreigners, building permits and occupancy permits,
- advise on pledge on movables.